Triptych of the World ANTIC atmosphere.
The exclusive world map with an exceptional finish, the best of Mapom®!
Original mapping from Ateliers Mapom® by GEOATLAS.
100% vector creation for optimal printing quality.
The captions are available in French or English and are optimized for pleasant reading.
Mapom® update: Fall/Winter 2022/2023.
12 original Mapom® atmospheres and so many good reasons to receive Beau Monde in the office, at school or at home!
- Posters to frame (POSTER)
- Fine Art Paintings (CANVAS)
- Magnetic Fine Arts Paintings (MAGNETIC)
Single format: 3x50x100 cm.
No shipping costs.
Modular triptych: place the continent(s) of your choice in the center of the triptych and visualize the World as you wish!
- Posters to frame (POSTER): very high quality prints on PREMIUM EXTRA MAT 200g PEFC-labeled paper with UltraChrome EPSON ecological pigment inks (high UV resistance).
3x50x100 cm posters compatible with European framing standards. Posters sold without frame. Class M1 Anti-fire.
- Fine Art Paintings (CANVAS): very high quality prints on PREMIUM EXTRA MAT 350g canvases (canvas) labeled PEFC with UltraChrome EPSON ecological pigment inks (high UV resistance). Class M1 Anti-fire.
3x50x100 cm paintings signed and numbered (with certificate of authenticity) printed on canvas (canvas) then stretched by hand on 3D frame (thickness 3.5 cm).
3x50x100 cm paintings ready to hang (no framing necessary).
3x50x100 cm paintings carefully manufactured according to the rules of the art and to order by Oliv & Oran aka Mapom®, from their small workshop in the Monts du Lyonnais (Rhône, France).
Customized, robust and secure packaging, ready for shipping.
- Magnetic Fine Arts Paintings (MAGNETIC): for even more interactivity, we also offer the Fine Arts triptych (Canvas) with the magnetic option (MAGNETIC), to place your magnets directly on the triptych and thus identify your places favorites...
Mapom® respects the environment and limits its waste: ecological pigment inks, printing media from PEFC programs, recycled packaging (cardboard, kraft, bullpack, etc.), PEFC wood frames from European programs, etc.