Triptych of the World atmosphere RELIEF.
The exclusive World Map in exceptional finish, The Best of Mapom®!
Original cartography of the Mapom® Workshops by GEOATLAS.
100% vector creation for optimal print quality.
The captions are available in French or English and are optimized for enjoyable reading.
Mapom® update: Fall/Winter 2022/2023.
20 original Mapom® atmospheres and as many good reasons to receive Beautiful People at the office, at school or at home!
- Posters to frame (POSTER)
- Fine Arts (CANVAS)
- Magnetic Fine Arts (MAGNETIC)
Single format: 3x50x100 cm.
No shipping costs.
Modular triptych: place the continent(s) of your choice in the center of the triptych and visualize the World as you see fit!
- Posters to frame (POSTER): very high quality prints on PREMIUM EXTRA MATTE 200g PEFC labelled paper with EPSON UltraChrome (high UV resistance) ecological pigment inks.
Posters 3x50x100 cm compatible with European framework standards. Posters sold without frame. Class M1 Fireproof.
- Fine Arts Paintings (CANVAS): very high quality prints on canvas (canvas) PREMIUM EXTRA MATTE 350g labeled PEFC with ecological pigment inks UltraChrome EPSON (high UV resistance). Class M1 Fireproof.
Paintings 3x50x100 cm signed and numbered (with certificate of authenticity) printed on canvas (canvas) then stretched by hand on 3D frame (thickness 3.5 cm).
Paintings 3x50x100 cm ready for hanging (no frame necessary).
Paintings 3x50x100 cm carefully made according to the rules of art and commissioned by Oliv & Oran aka Mapom®, from their small workshop in the Monts du Lyonnais (Rhône, France).
Tailor-made, robust and secure packaging, ready for shipping.
- Magnetic Fine Arts Paintings (MAGNETIC): for even more interactivity, we also offer the Fine Arts triptych (Canvas) with the magnetic option (MAGNETIC), to place your magnets directly on the triptych and thus identify your favorite places...
Mapom® respects the environment and limits its waste: ecological pigment inks, printing media from PEFC programs, recycled packaging (cardboard, kraft, bullpack...), PEFC wood frames from European programs...